After waking up this morning, you found a mysterious note that summons you to save the kingdom of filthiness. Be the hero your kingdom needs and find the magical potion of vigilance in this first-person RPG taking place in your chaotic shared flat!
In this parody on western RPGs like Skyrim, you have to solve quests in a shared flat by talking to the inhabitants, retrieving items and beating the crap out of oddly familiar vases standing around in the environment.
Help Crazy Carin to cleanse the place of negative energies and become a master esoteric, supports Sad Sam with this necromantic endeavors and find out why the heck Bob is showering all day long… Well, maybe not the last bit.
Do all these things in a beautifully rendered, moody environment with lots of interactable elements.
Why should you play this game, you ask? Well, let’s see what it has to offer:
– About 2 hours of playtime
– A humorous story with hilarious voiced dialogs
– Two languages: German and English
– The possibility to save and return to it at any point
– An extensive UI just like you are used to from other RPGs
– Playable with controller or mouse and keyboard
– A ton of peculiar objects, funny texts and descriptions and references to famous pieces of pop culture
– A magical kingdom, beautifully rendered but in need of your help
Sounds like a pretty good deal, doesn’t it? So what are you waiting for? Grab your plunger- „cough“ I meant:
Grab your sword and save the Kingdom of Filthiness!