The potato moon has decayed and left a seed that you now have to grow into a new moon! Become a humble farmer who has to restore nature’s balance in this relaxing farming adventure.
Moontato is a relaxing farming game with a unique story: A gigantic potato moon is the counterweight that this world needs to exist. But there is a natural cycle: every few decades the potato moon decays and leaves behind a seed, that falls to earth. It is tradition for Hamster Ham’s family to grow that seed into a moon-sized potato and complete the cycle, and by that restoring nature to a balanced state. Now Ham has to face his family’s honorable duties with the help of his friendly neighborhood shopkeeper: Alberta Cohol the Racoon.
– Mix of 2D characters and 3D environments – It just works!
– You really should take a look at that inventory
– The moon is a potato
– Special shop mechanic where you buy stuff like in real life!
– Lovely visual style
– Relaxing gameplay
– Funny dialogue featuring Alberta Cohol
– Did I already tell you that you can grow a potato moon?
– Stardew Valley like farming!
– You are a cute hamster!
– The raccoon has an awesome personality
– A gigantic open gameworld with two maps
– Grid-based farming in Unity!!!
– And much more …