APPLICATION IN TWO STAGES
The formal application must be submitted through UNI ASSIST, the University Application Service for International Students until 01.05.2020. You will need the following documents:
- School leaving certificate
- Depending on your country of origin, a certificate proving that you have passed the University Entrance Examination
- If you have already studied in your home country, please also send in documentation confirming your years of study
- English Language Certificate (Level B2 or equivalent, e.g. IELTS, TOEFFL, Cambridge)
- Copy of your passport
For detailed specifications refer to the INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION GUIDELINES provided for download (in English language).
Please note that UNI ASSIST charges a service fee for processing your application which must be paid within the application deadline.
If you have further questions regarding academic prerequisites and the formal application via UNI-ASSIST please get in touch with the Student Service Center of Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences (SSC) under:
For admission to the Artistic Entrance Examination you must submit the following elements:
- Entrance examination application form
- Digital portfolio consisting of 3 work samples related to the field of animations and games
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
For detailed specifications please refer to the INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION GUIDELINE. The document includes the Entrance Examination Application form.
Your digital portfolio may include a maximum of 3 digital work samples. However, each work sample can be a project consisting of several related elements. The projects should be related to the field of animations and games, such as storyboards/animatics, concept art, 3-D graphics, animations, digital games/game prototypes. More information please refer to the ENTRANCE EXAMINATION section on this werbsite.
IMPORTANT: All elements required for admission to the Artistic Entrance Examination must be submitted via data upload until 01.06.2020. Please carefully observe all related specifications in the application guidelines!